CampOut Adventure Kit
- No purchase necessary. See below for full contest details. Participation in this contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these contest rules (the “contest rules”) Contest period: the contest begins on July 21 and ends on July 26 (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium (the “Sponsor”).
HOW TO ENTER
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
a. Create a CampOut for Cancer Account
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
- On July 28, at approximately 12:00 pm, five (5) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrants must reply by email or phone within one (1) business day of notification. The Sponsor will administrate a skill testing question by phone. The Sponsor will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within one (1) business day of notification a declaration liability release, which:
a. confirms compliance with the contest rules
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by email within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant(s) from among the remaining eligible entries.
- There will be five (5) CampOut Adventure Kits available to be won. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the CampOut Account.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).