Looking for inspiration as you plan your own CampOut adventure? Look no further! Below is a list of activities, games, and even CampOut challenges that you can do yourself. We’ve got ideas that will work for all kinds of Campers whether you’re more of a social camper, a stay-inside-snacker, or a regular wilderness warrior. Don’t forget to keep checking back for more updates!
Activities for Kids
- Sock puppet show
- Paper airplanes *pro tip, make it a contest to see whose plane can go farthest!
- Build your own scavenger hunt
- Hide & Seek
- Pillow & blanket fort building challenge
- Create a new dance move challenge
Activities for Families
- Arts & crafts hour
- Shrink art
- DIY Slime
- Cook a camp themed meal challenge
- Backyard sleepover challenge
Activities for Kids at Heart
- Make a vision board collage (or add to your pinterest board)
- Invent a camp mocktail
- Social-distance time with friends *camp champ status if you can do it around a campfire!
- DIY tie dye
- Card game tournament
- Fresh air challenge – spend some time outside whether on your balcony, in your yard, or on a neighborhood walk
*Please ensure that any real campfire activities are conducted safely and with appropriate implements